The Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has issued orders to the Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB) to Stop Declaring the Results of PGT Posts.
The Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB) advertised earlier for Various PGT Posts (18 Categories in Other than Mewat Cadre and 17 Categories in the Mewat Cadre). The Process of Interviews is almost complete and HSTSB has announced the Results for all 17 categories of the Mewat Cadre and 12 Categories of the Other than Mewat Cadre.
The Result of the following Categories is not declared as yet:
- Category No. 4 - Biology - 760 Posts
- Category No. 10 - Sanskrit - 1465 Posts
- Category No. 12 - English - 1870 Posts
- Category No. 13 - Hindi - 1700 Posts
- Category No. 15 - Economics - 449 Posts
- Category No. 18 - Physical Education - 107 Posts
The High Court has directed HSTSB not to Declare the Results for the PGT Posts, However it can continue with the recruitment process.